From SIOC Wiki
Exports SIOC and FOAF data from vBulletin discussion forums. Inculdes a plugin that allows users to choose in vBulletin's "user control panel" whether they also want to export the SHA1 of their e-mail address (and other inverse functional properties) or their network of friends.
- drop this sioc.php, foaf.php and sioc_inc.php into the root directory of the vBulletin installation
- drop bitfield_siocexporter.xml into includes/xml
- install product-siocexporter 1.0.xml from admincp (Plugins / Products - Manage Products - Add Product)
- access data by calling .../sioc.php?sioc_type=...&sioc_id=...
- sioc_type = one of ['site', 'forum', 'thread', 'post', 'user']
- sioc_id = id of the forum, thread, post or user